मेरी यादें(my memories)

Hello, I have come once again, with some memories from my own life. Once upon a time, when I went to the market with my friends. At first, we all roamed here and there and bought vegetables. We all Friends were enjoying a visit to the market. After a while, a friend of mine decided to buy fish. I didn't want to go there with them, then had to go because of their stubbornness. As I reached the fish market with them, all of a sudden my eyes fell on the fish kept near a fisherman, I saw that many fish are dead, and those fishes which live for a long time are suffering without water. Just like we suffer without air. Seeing that sight, I was feeling pain inside. Phi I was determined that I will save the life of these fish by doing whatever I can. I was going to that fisherman, And I don't even have enough money to buy all these fish. I asked my friends for some money but they too had spent their money in the market. Still I went to him. Asked the fish for free, saying that your fish is not being sold, then you give these fish to me, but he flatly refused, then when I looked in my pocket, I had only 50 rupees. I was disappointed that I would not be able to save all the live fish. After that I asked for as many fish as I would get in 50 rupees. Now that fisherman looked at me and said, what will you do with these fish with thorns. I said that we live in the city, I have not seen such fish till date, and I will take these fish to my house and show it to my brothers. After hearing this, maybe he feels something different.And he gave me almost three times the number of fish I wanted to get for 50 rupees, now I had almost all the fish alive.Then I left as soon as possible, then there was a canal on the way, I took all the fish out of the bag and freed them in the water.By the time I came here, no fish had died. After freeing them in the water I felt very relaxed. I am a vegetarian since childhood, almost all the people in my house eat meat, but I do not know why I was born as a vegetarian among them, I also forbid my family members from eating meat, when As long as I stay with them in the village, no member eats meat. I don't know after I leave. I don't care if they change or not. But I will save any living being as much as I can. I don't know how did you like these things of mine, I liked to share all these things with you. Thankyou.                                                                                        हिन्दी मे अनुवाद                            नमस्ते, मैं एक बार फिर से आया हूँ, अपने जीवन की कुछ यादों के साथ। एक बार की बात है, जब मैं अपने दोस्तों के साथ बाजार गया था। पहले तो हम सब इधर-उधर घूमते थे और सब्जी खरीदते थे। हम सभी दोस्त बाजार में घूमने का आनंद ले रहे थे। थोड़ी देर बाद, मेरे एक मित्र ने मछली खरीदने का फैसला किया। मैं उनके साथ वहां नहीं जाना चाहता था, फिर उनकी जिद के कारण जाना पड़ा। जैसे ही मैं उनके साथ मछली बाजार पहुंचा, अचानक मेरी नज़र एक मछुआरे के पास रखी मछली पर पड़ी, मैंने देखा कि बहुत सारी मछलियाँ मर चुकी हैं, और जो मछलियाँ लंबे समय तक जीवित रहती हैं, वे पानी के बिना पीड़ित हैं। जैसे हम बिना हवा के पीड़ित होते हैं। उस नजारे को देखकर मुझे अंदर ही अंदर दर्द हो रहा था। फी मैंने ठान लिया था कि मैं जो कुछ भी कर सकता हूं, करके इन मछलियों की जान बचाऊंगा। मैं उस मछुआरे के पास जा रहा था, और मेरे पास इतने पैसे भी नहीं हैं कि मैं ये सारी मछलियाँ खरीद सकूँ। मैंने अपने दोस्तों से कुछ पैसे मांगे लेकिन उन्होंने भी अपना पैसा बाजार में खर्च कर दिया था। फिर भी मैं उसके पास गया। मुफ्त में मछली से पूछा कि तुम्हारी मछली नहीं बिक रही है, तो तुम मुझे ये मछली दे दो, लेकिन उसने साफ मना कर दिया, फिर जब मैंने अपनी जेब में देखा तो मेरे पास सिर्फ 50 रुपये थे। मैं निराश था कि मैं सभी जीवित मछलियों को नहीं बचा पाऊंगा। उसके बाद मैंने 50 रुपये में जितनी मछलियाँ माँगी उतनी मछलियाँ माँगीं। अब उस मछुआरे ने मेरी ओर देखा और कहा, कांटों वाली इन मछलियों का क्या करोगे। मैंने कहा कि हम नगर में रहते हैं, ऐसी मछलियाँ आज तक नहीं देखीं, और मैं इन मछलियों को अपने घर ले जाकर अपने भाइयों को दिखाऊंगा। यह सुनने के बाद, शायद उसे कुछ अलग महसूस हो।और उसने मुझे 50 रुपये में जितनी मछलियाँ लेनी थीं, उससे लगभग तीन गुना अधिक दीं, अब मेरे पास लगभग सारी मछलियाँ जीवित थीं।फिर मैं जितनी जल्दी हो सके वहाँ से चला गया, फिर वहाँ एक था रास्ते में नहर में, मैंने थैले में से सारी मछलियाँ निकालीं और उन्हें पानी में छोड़ दिया। जब तक मैं यहाँ आया, तब तक कोई मछली नहीं मरी थी। उन्हें पानी में मुक्त करने के बाद मुझे बहुत आराम महसूस हुआ। मैं बचपन से शाकाहारी हूं, मेरे घर में लगभग सभी लोग मांस खाते हैं, लेकिन मुझे नहीं पता कि मैं उनके बीच शाकाहारी के रूप में क्यों पैदा हुआ, मैं अपने परिवार के सदस्यों को भी मांस खाने से मना करता हूं, जब तक मैं उनके साथ रहता हूं। गांव में कोई भी सदस्य मांस नहीं खाता है। जाने के बाद पता नहीं। मुझे परवाह नहीं है कि वे बदलते हैं या नहीं। लेकिन जितना हो सकेगा मैं किसी भी जीव को बचाऊंगा। मुझे नहीं पता कि आपको मेरी ये बातें कैसी लगीं, मुझे ये सारी बातें आपके साथ साझा करना अच्छा लगा। धन्यवाद।

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The story of the miser.

Single use plastic vilopan essay in hindi(about-500 words).

Heart touching story